Currently hiring for a full-time Preschool Teacher.
Preschool Teacher shall:
1. Be an adult of good physical, cognitive, social, and emotional health, and shall use mature judgment when making decisions impacting the quality of child care and early childhood education.
2. Hold at least one of the following qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree with at least eight semester hours or twelve quarter hours of department-approved early childhood education or child development;
- A teaching certificate in elementary education or kindergarten endorsement;
- An associate's degree in the field of early childhood education or child development;
- An associates degree with at least one year of experience in a preschool or similar setting and one of the following:
(1) Eight semester hours or twelve quarter hours of department-approved early childhood education or child development; or
(2) One hundred twenty hours of department-approved early childhood training;
- Current certification as a child development associate or similar status; or
- Certification from a Montessori teacher training program.
Must have First Aid/CPR updated or finish within first 3 months of employment.
Must complete Basic Childcare Training and SIDs Training provided by Kinderkidz.
Must pass a fingerprinting background check as required by ND.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Room coverage at lunch and other times when necessary
Maintain classroom control, management, and sanitation
Provide a normal routine by maintaining daily schedule adherence
Must keep the Director and Assistant Director informed concerning staff members, children, and parental issues.
Maintaining the Centers policies and procedures
Attend on-going training
Additional duties as needed